You may love him or hate him. You may make fun of him. But there is no denying that Steven Seagal has made a lot of great action films. I mean even some of his straight to video films are good. So here in my opinion are the Top 5 Steven Seagal Movies
5) The Glimmer Man: For the first time, actually I think the only time Seagal was paired with a funny wise cracking partner making this a good buddy picture. Jack Cole (Steven Seagal) is a Los Angeles police detective. When a series of horrible murders occurs in the metro area, Cole is assigned to the case, along with tough-talking fellow cop Jim Campbell (Keenen Ivory Wayans). Although the two men clash, they gradually become effective partners as they uncover a conspiracy linked to the killings, which also involves terrorism and organized crime.
4) Exit Wounds: Steven Seagal stars as maverick Detroit police detective Orin Boyd, whose take-no-prisoners approach to domestic terrorism gets him booted downtown to the city's toughest precinct. Multi-Platinum hip hop star DMX stars as the powerful and mysterious crime lord Latrell Walker, whose dicey connections and seemingly unlimited cash make him everyone's target. Together the two men take on a conspiracy that reaches all the way through the ranks to the heart of the precinct.
3) Above The Law: The one that started it all. former CIA agent, Nico Toscani (Steven Seagal) is working as a Chicago cop when a relatively routine drug-trafficking investigation leads to an international conspiracy. Soon Nico and his partner, Delores "Jax" Jackson (Pam Grier), are the targets of mysterious and powerful criminals, but he refuses to back down. As Nico gets deeper into the case, he must contend with an old adversary: corrupt CIA operative Kurt Zagon (Henry Silva).
2) Out For Justice: Gino Felino (Steven Seagal) is a Brooklyn police detective whose partner and longtime friend is shot down in the street in front of his wife and children. The culprit is Richie Madano (William Forsythe), a drug lord in the neighborhood who has known Gino since they were kids. With the blessing of his captain (Jerry Orbach), Gino is sent alone into the drug underground to find Richie by any means necessary. Along the way, Gino uncovers secrets about his deceased partner that he never suspected.
1) Marked For Death: I saw this on opening night in a packed house and the crowd was electric. Mourning his partner who recently died in the line of duty, Drug Enforcement Administration agent John Hatcher (Steven Seagal) confesses to his old pal Max (Keith David), a high school football coach, that he has decided to retire. Then Chicago drug lord Screwface (Basil Wallace) puts out a hit on Hatcher's family. Now, thirsty for vengeance, this grizzled man of action fearlessly returns to the fray, and, when the skittish Screwface flees to Jamaica, Hatcher and Max are in hot pursuit.